OK, so tomorrow we have our practice presentations and the reason for this session is twofold;
- It is an opportunity to practices
- It is an opportunity to see what other groups have been up to (and critique their presentations)
So what sorts of things do you need to practice? Think about how you will present – will you use powerpoint, prezi, other presentation tools. Do you need access to the internet? Who will speak and when? Will there be a dedicated person who does the slides? Do you need props?
Essentially what I want you to do is cover the following;
- Quick recap of the issue facing the organisation
- Outline how you have collected information (qualitative, quantitative and the ways in which this was done – survey, observation, etc)
- Recommendations and solutions to be presented to industry partners
- Questions and feedback
- We will need to stick fairly close to time as we have multiple group to present. To facilitate this I ask that everyone be on time as the first presentation will start right on 9:00am. Also I have asked that your slides be sent across to me prior so I can have them uploaded ready to go.
The order for presentations is as follows (yes a tight schedule), you have a total of 30 minutes for set up, presentation and questions:
9:00 UWS Connect
9:30 Wesley Lodge
10:00 Taronga Zoo
10:30 Mecure – customer satisfaction
11:00 Mecure – M restaurant
11:30 Careers discussion and SFU
1:00 Dooleys – Bistro
1:30 Novotel – 350 restaurant
2:00 Dooleys – touchpoint
2:30 Novotel – NPS data
3:00 Careers and SFU
What you do not have to do is to tell us everything that will be in your report. The idea is to provide the highlights and make the listener want to read your report.